Ready To Start Capitalizing On Hybrid Events?
Here’s what you’ll learn on this exclusive webinar:
- Our step-by-step playbook on how to take a meeting that used to be in-person, then it went virtual, and now it needs to be hybrid
- Determining whether your event will translate well into a hybrid model
- How to bring back face to face meetings while continuing to provide virtual options
- Virtual event business is here to stay (regardless of the coming months) and why those who are best-prepared for the move to hybrid will prosper (and lead) for years to come
- Multiple insider tips, tricks, and actionable ideas that will give you the leg-up you need to make your first hybrid event (and all those to come)- wildly successful!
Who You’ll Be Hearing From:
Tim Altbaum, CMP, CSEP, HMCC, CMM
Tim Altbaum is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Vario, a full service Event Management Company providing domestic and international Meeting Management, Event Production, and Interactive Experiences. As industry leaders in Event Production, A/V and Technology, with impressive work within virtual and hybrid events, Vario works as a trusted partner to ensure you exceed expectations for your meetings and special events.
Erin Scholes, CMP, CSEP, CMM, DES
Erin Scholes, CMP, CSEP, CMM, DES is President and Founder of SD Meetings & Events, a full-service meeting planning and event operations staffing organization. She has over 20 years in meeting and event management experience planning hundreds of meetings and events. Erin and the team at SD Meetings have successfully converted their years of managing in-person events and are now sought after digital event experts. They have been helping clients find the right technology, tools, and tricks to produce events in the virtual and hybrid world.
You Won’t Want to Miss This!
- You’ll soon find out the reason why, but unlike other webinars, seats are not limited (yet)… What is limited is the information you’ll be exposed to!
- This webinar will be conducted by some of the greatest leaders in the event industry, and is the only place you’ll find what you’re about to learn…
- To help you lock in the best time for you to attend, just select one of the two available times for this exclusive webinar and it will be instantly added to your calendar!
Know Someone Else Who Could Benefit?
- Just click the link in the confirmation email you’ll receive to instantly share this page with anyone you’d like to join you on it!